Suitable for medium to large homes with more than one bathroom. ATAG iC combination boiler with hot water flow rates at 14.9 litres per minute @ 35°C temperature rise.
Thanks to our engineering excellence, our model can help you save up to £320 a year off your gas bill (Energy Saving Trust, April 2017).
Compact and quiet, an iC combination boiler will fit neatly into the heart of any home. Making it perfect if you have limited space, or if you want to free up space currently allocated to a cylinder.
For complete flexibility, pair the ATAG iC combination boiler with the ATAG ONE Zone controller to achieve a maximum A+ Energy-Related products rating.
- Compact dimensions (mm) h700 x w440 x d355
- A 275 mm (deep) model is available to fit inside kitchen cupboards
- Standard 10 year warranty
- Lifetime replacement guarantee on the iCon heat exchanger
- Instant hot water with pre-heat facility
- Comes with an outside weather compensator as standard
- Achieves ErP ‘A’ rating for heating and hot water
- Savings of up to £320 off energy bills (Energy Saving Trust, April 2017).
- Completely user friendly
|ErP Seasonal space heating energy efficiency class||A|
|ErP Seasonal space heating energy efficiency (%)||94|
|ErP Water heating energy efficiency class||A|
|ErP Water heating energy efficiency (%)||83|
|Erp Declared load profile||XL|
|DHW input kW||39.3|
|CH output kW||31.2|
|Flow rate @ 35°C rise l/min||14.9|
|SEDBUK 2009 (%)||89.7|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm||700x440x355|
|Boiler lift weight with jig Kg||44|
|Standard Warranty (years)||10|
|LPG conversion kit available||Yes|
|Ingress Protection (IP)||IPX4D|
|Maximum equivalent horizontal flue length (m) 60/100mm||9|
|Maximum equivalent vertical flue length (m) 60/100mm||9|
|Maximum equivalent horizontal flue length (m) 80/125mm||45|
|Maximum equivalent vertical flue length (m) 80/125mm||45|
Inside the boiler
- DHW flow sensor
- Fan assembly
- ATAG iCon heat exchanger
- Modulating pump
- PCB Boiler control unit